Step 1 - Shampoo
Apply a small amount (less than you would with your usual shampoo) to damp hair & scalp. Massage to lather (don’t forget your roots!), & rinse well.
Step 2 - Conditioner
Apply a small amount to damp hair, working through lengths & ends. Rinse well. Hair with high moisture needs can leave in for up to 2 minutes before rinsing. Fine hair should be rinsed without leaving in to avoid over-conditioning.
Bonus tips to get the most out of your Woohoo natural shampoo and conditioner
- If you're switching from silicone-based products it might take a few washes to see great results, as your hair is used to being coated with silicone. It's worth the wait!
- Your shampoo will only have a little bit of foam. More foam does not mean a better clean! :)
- Less is more! You probably need less shampoo and conditioner than your usual products. If you need help moving it through long hair, try adding a *little* water rather than more product.
- Many Woohoo-ers love to lather their shampoo in their hands first before applying to their hair to get a gentle and even application.
- Your conditioner won't feel super slidy and slippy. Work it through your hair with your fingers, a wide-toothed comb, or the "squish to condish" method and rinse out right away without waiting.
- When you're conditioning, focus on the lengths of your hair rather than your scalp.
- Depending on your hair’s porosity and thickness, you don’t need to leave your conditioner on for very long.
- If your hair feels weighed down, then you might have conditioned for a bit too long or used too much. Next time try rinsing your conditioner out right away rather than leaving it in. Also give pre-lathering your shampoo in your hands a try.
- If you’re needing some scalp deep conditioning or your scalp is oily, try using the conditioner as a pre-shampoo treatment every few washes. It’s the best! Oily or short hair types may even want to skip the after-shampoo conditioner.
- You’ll need less styling product after caring for your locks with our shampoo and conditioner.
- You'll probably find you don't need to wash your hair as often either 👍🏼
Storage and Safety
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight. We recommend patch testing before use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.