Step 1 - Shampoo
Apply a small amount (less than you would with your usual shampoo) to damp hair & scalp. Massage to lather (don’t forget your roots!), & rinse well.
Step 2 - Conditioner
Apply a small amount to damp hair, working through lengths & ends. Leave for up to 1 to 2 minutes (very fine hair can wash out right away). Rinse well.
Bonus tips to get the most out of your Woohoo natural shampoo and conditioner
- If you're switching from silicone-based products it might take a few washes to see great results, as your hair is used to being coated with silicone. It's worth the wait!
- Your shampoo will only have a little bit of foam. More foam does not mean a better clean! :)
- Less is more! You probably need less shampoo and conditioner than your usual products. If you need help moving it through long hair, try adding a *little* water rather than more product.
- Your conditioner won't feel super slidy and slippy. Work it through your hair with your fingers or a wide-toothed comb and wait 1-2 minutes before washing out.
- When you're conditioning, focus on the lengths of your hair rather than your scalp.
- Depending on your hair’s porosity and thickness, you don’t need to leave your conditioner on for very long. If your hair feels weighed down, then you might have conditioned for a bit too long.
- If you’re needing some scalp deep conditioning or your scalp is oily, try using the conditioner as a pre-shampoo treatment every few washes. It’s the best! Oily or short hair types may even want to skip the after-shampoo conditioner.
- You’ll need less styling product after caring for your locks with our shampoo and conditioner.
Storage and Safety
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight. We recommend patch testing before use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.