Skincare products are easily pigeon-holed. You can’t be blamed for thinking you use an eye serum around your eyes and that’s it.
BUT … you can easily multi task the begeezus out of them! This is great for your hip pocket and helps you avoiding a bulging bathroom cabinet.
(If you have a healthy Happy Skincare obsession though, we can’t help with the bulging bathroom cabinet. The important thing is that your cabinet is bulging with the best products ).
Just because something is called an eye serum doesn’t mean you can’t use it on your face, hands or feet. Yes it has been specifically made so that it best suits the eye area but it can also work magic elsewhere.
We love a product that is more than a one trick pony so naturally most of our products can be used as something else. We’ve got some fantastic multitaskers.
Want to know what they are? Great, because we are about to spill the beans:
- Cloud 9 Deep Cleansing Balm + bicarb soda creates a microdermabrasion facial treatment. Beautiful for your hands too.
- After your Pig In Mud Mineral mask dries, wet it with your hands and massage to create a face exfoliator.
- Blissed Out Body Oil + coffee grounds, almond meal or sugar to make a body scrub.
- Apply the Cloud 9 Deep Cleansing Balm liberally and leave on for 10 minutes as a hydrating face mask.
- Use the Cloud 9 Deep Cleansing Balm as a protective cream when battling cold and windy weather
- The Cloud 9 Deep Cleansing Balm can be used as a beard or moustache balm if know any urban lumberjacks.
- The Cloud 9 Deep Cleansing Balm can be used as a hand, nail and cuticle treatment.
- 3 Cheers Cleansing Oil is a brilliant makeup remover.
- Pig In Mud Mineral mask + Tickled Pink Perfecting Tonic as an all-natural spot and acne treatment
- Spray some Tickled Pink Perfecting Tonic under your arms to balance pH if natural bicarb containing deodorants cause irritation. (Apple Cider Vinegar also works). Doing this once or twice a week also helps natural deodorants work at their stink-busting best.
- Raindrops on Roses Hydrating Tonic can be used to set makeup for the perfect finish.
- Raindrops on Roses Hydrating Tonic can be spritzed throughout the day to stop air conditioning from drying you out.
- TLC Intensive Repair Oil or Blissed Out Body Oil can be used as a conditioning hair oil for dry, damaged and frizzy hair.
- The Good Vibes Omega Oil and Blissed Out Body Oil have the added skill of adding a beautiful scent to your hair.
- Turn the Perfectly Happy Light Anti Oxidant Cream into a rich night cream by boosting it with a few drops of any oil.
- The Happily Ever After Eye Serum can also be used as a face serum.
- Loose Mineral Foundation + Good Vibes Omega Oil or Laugh Out Loud Facial Oil for an easy liquid foundation.
- Loose Mineral Foundation + Perfectly Happy Light Anti Oxidant Cream for an easy cream foundation.
Do you have any weird and wonderful uses for Happy Skincare products? If so we’d love to hear them.
Limited Edition 2015 Christmas Gift Sets – 5 products which can do the job of 13!
You know Christmas shopping is in full swing when Santa Claus is at the shopping centre having photos with the kiddies.
After looking at the weird and wonderful list we have just realised that the 5 products in the Full Sleigh Christmas Set can do the job of 13. That is very cool even if we say so ourselves.
Both the Full Sleigh Christmas Set and the Mrs Claus' Favourites are going quickly because you can save up to $78.65. (And that’s not even counting all the extra uses you can get out of them!)
The post Weird and wonderful ways you can use Happy Skincare products appeared first on Happy Skincare.