Goat’s Milk Soap is pretty incredible stuff. Even Cleopatra used to bathe in it. These days more and more people are becoming aware of the benefits of Goats Milk Soap for your skin, particularly sensitive skin.
The Top 7 Benefits of Using Goats Milk Soap on Your Skin
- Goat milk soap has recently been proven to effectively treat acne.
- Goat milk soap is less allergenic than synthetically loaded commercial soaps and detergents.
- It is known that goats milk can reduce skin inflammation, and soothes dry and damaged skin.
- Goats milk soap can reduce wrinkles and delay signs of skin aging. Its natural emollients and triglycerides moisturise skin.
- Goats milk has the closest PH level to our skin. This helps protect our skin from invading bacteria and chemicals.
- Goats milk is loaded with essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin C, B1, B6, B12, and E.
- Goats milk soap acts as a gentle exfoliator. It has alpha-hydroxy acids that soften the skin by breaking down the glue that holds dead skin cells together
Why Woohoo Skincare’s Soap is Better Than The Rest
Not all Goats Milk Soaps are created equal, and you can now buy the very best Goats Milk Soap from Woohoo Skincare. Here’s why our Goats Milk Soap is superior to others:
- Our milk is raw (unpasteurised) – the milk comes straight from the farm to us without being processed or treated with high temperatures – all of the goodness is still intact.
- Our soap has only 2 ingredients (goats milk and olive oil) – this means our castile soap is the gentlest of all, known as the Queen of Soaps
- Our bars are bigger – get more bang for your buck
Are you ready to try this amazing soap for yourself?
UPDATE: We don’t sell goats milk soap anymore because we have become a 100% vegan company, but you can still get this absolutely beautiful, premium raw goats milk soap from Ellacoldi Goats Milk Soap.