- After cleansing apply a generous layer of mask onto your face and massage in circular motions for 30 seconds, working the mask into your pores (don't skip this step!).
- If youdon’thave sensitive skin, try leaving the mask on for 2 to 10 minutes, starting with 2 and working your way up to 10 with subsequent uses.See below for more tips for sensitive skinorextending your mask wearing time past 10 minutes.
- A subtle tingle & slight redness is normal and a sign of the mask doing it's thing, but you shouldn't ever feel uncomfortable. If you feel uncomfortable or the tingle is increasing, it's time to wash the mask off. If you don't experience a tingle, that's perfectly OK too, and the mask is still doing its job.
- Wash off the mask with lukewarm water and a Konjac Sponge or soft washcloth.
- Follow with your favourite tonics, serums and moisturisers and get yourself ready for your skin to look AMAZING tomorrow.
- A little "purge" is normal. You may experience a few blemishes when you start using This Is Me, but with regular use they will heal quickly and stay away (we hope!).
- This mask is best used 1 to 2 times per week in the evening (so you're not exposed to the sun immediately after).
- As with any type of exfoliation, please remember to be sun-safe and wear SPF. Enjoy!
Sensitive skintips:For those of us withsensitiveskin, if you didn't have any reactions after following the directions above, you can try leaving it on for 1 minute next time, and start wearing it a minute longer each time to find your optimal mask-wearing duration for maximum skin joy.
Bonus insider tip #1 - SPOT TREATMENT:We've also been loving using the 'This Is Me' Enzyme Exfoliating Mask as a spot treatment! Just pat a small amount onto your pimple or blackhead. Please monitor your skin carefully when doing this and if your skin starts to show redness or tingle, it's time to remove it.
Bonus insider tip #2 -EXTENDING YOUR MASKING TIME: If your skin isn't sensitive, you maybe able to wear the mask for up to 20 minutes to get even better results.Please do this with caution, building up gradually and only if you have worn the mask for shorter periods of time without irritation.
Store below 30 degrees celcius away from direct sunlight. Patch test before use.
Discontinue if irritation occurs.