How to cleanse, tone and moisturise (for best results repeat morning and night)
- Lock yourself in your bathroom (just joking – but this is your chance for some “me” time)
- Using dry hands massage an almond sized amount of Cloud 9 into your face for at least 30 seconds, using circular motions to melt away daily grime and makeup.
- Gently remove the balm from your skin by wiping with a warm damp Konjac sponge or soft cloth, paying particular attention to your hairline. Pat dry with a towel.
- Apply some of the Raindrops on Roses Hydrating Tonic and wait for it to soak in.
- Follow with your preferred moisturiser, either the Over the Moon Rich Repair Cream, a few drops of Dilo Oil, or both! (always use oil before cream if using both)
How to detox with the ‘Pig In Mud’ Mineral Mask (1 to 2 times per week)
- Cleanse first with the Cloud 9 Deep Cleansing Balm
- Put 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of dry clay into a small bowl or the palm of your hand (using your hand is messier!)
- Mix in 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of water. A thin consistency tends to work best unless targeting specific blackheads or pimples.
- Avoiding your eyes, spread it over your face in a thin layer.
- Leave it on for 10 min or until the mask dries. For sensitive skin start with 5 min.
- Wet your hands and start massaging your face until the mask is wet again and wash off with warm water. If using a cloth please use a dark colour to avoid stains. No one likes extra laundry duties.
- Apply some tonic and moisturise well (this is important as the mask can be slightly drying as it draws out impurities).
- Admire your soft, clean and purified skin
- Don’t be alarmed if you get a blemish the following day – this does happen occasionally because of impurities being drawn to the skin’s surface. Re-apply a small amount of mask to the problem area.